Saturday, April 28, 2012

Popsicles and Paintbrushes

Since last week's lovely experience with her 2 year molars, I have given Bailey lots of popsicles to ease the pain.  Bailey calls popsicles ice-cream and has been asking for them every day now.  She asks for it day and night.  Her actual word for it is "eyesream".  It's super hard to resist her when she asks sweetly with those big, blue eyes and says, "Peese?".  Then when she gets it she says, "Thank um".  Bailey also will throw her hands up in the air and say, "Hooway," when she does get her popsicle and uses the term delicious to describe it.
 
I'm really enjoying all the new words she can use to communicate with me.  Every day she says something new and takes me completely off guard.  

Scott has been watering our bare grass spots with the water hose, which Bailey enjoys completely.  Surprise, surprise!  And of course she had to drink from the water hose!  I'm not sure what the deal was with the paintbrush, but she would dip it in the water and then paint my feet, my toes, my arms, pretty much anything she could paint, she did!

No comments:

Post a Comment