Saturday, April 7, 2012

Roses


This is a short post, but I had to share my beautiful roses from my backyard.

I have a black thumb and cannot grow any plants, except the one sagebrush that I planted in my front yard.  That is the only plant I haven't killed.  All the plants currently in my yard that are still alive are ones that were already here when we moved in or something that Scott planted.

We have some rose bushes in our backyard that have bloomed recently and Bailey is pretty captivated by them.  They are gorgeous right now, probably because I haven't touched them.  We picked a rose to give to Bailey's teacher to celebrate her last day at Bailey's school.  Bailey did not want to give it up, though.  They recently planted flowers at Bailey's school, so every flower to her is a "baby flower".  She's kind of obsessed with flowers now.




No comments:

Post a Comment