Monday, May 21, 2012

Daddy's Girl



Bailey has Scott wrapped around her finger!  I guess most little girls do. I feel so blessed to have married a man that is such a good daddy.  He absolutely adores Bailey and she feels the same way towards him.  In fact, when he's home I might as well leave the house.  I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate that, but positive that Bailey would enjoy alone time with her daddy.  Everything he does now is for her and her future.  He's even already started her college fund.  Ha! She's a pretty lucky little girl!

I'm pretty lucky, too.  I'm not sure my household could run quite the same without him.  He gets up early to take Bailey to school, even though it's out of his way, and sometimes means a 2 hour commute to work for him.  But, he knows how much I appreciate that time in the morning to be able to get to work a little bit earlier.  I haven't taken my car to get the oil changed or tires rotated since I married Scott.  He always takes care of that for me on his day off.  And of course, let's not forget how he unclogs my shower drain when we all know it is not his hair that he's pulling out of those drains. There are, of course, a million other things that I couldn't do without him, but that's for another post. 
I'm not quite sure why he chose me and I've never quite felt like I deserved him, but man am I grateful that God brought him into my life and even more glad that he's the father of my amazing little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment