Thursday, April 19, 2012

Trampoline Fun

 Bailey's favorite thing to do is jump on my bed or any bed for that matter.  She always says, "More jumping."  So, Scott and I finally caved and bought her a trampoline this past weekend.  Scott wanted to get her the 8 footer, but they didn't have that size at Wal-Mart, so we got her the 14 footer.  Speaking of Wal-Mart, do people bring their kids to Wal-Mart and then just leave them to play in the toy aisle?  Seriously!  Kids were riding the bikes down the aisles and not just the toy aisle, but all the surrounding aisles.  Anyway, I'm so glad they didn't have the smaller one because now Scott can jump with Bailey on this larger one. 
It took us two days to assemble it.  It says 45 minutes to assemble with 2 people on the box.  Yeah right!  So our first day we just set up the trampoline without the net.  A little scary for us as she jumped, but it kept us on our toes!  After we finally got the net set up yesterday, she came home from school and jumped for 3 1/2 hours straight.  Her sweet daddy jumped with her most of that time.  My calves were tight after jumping with her.  She loves jumping on her trampoline, but she wouldn't let me stop jumping with her today.  If I stopped she'd say, "Jump Mommy."  Don't know how she has that much energy, but I wish she'd share it with me!


1 comment: