Friday, June 29, 2012

Adventures in Shaving Cream

Shaving cream is a great activity to do with a toddler.  It's cheap and easy to clean up.  I thought we'd take the fun outside to the trampoline today.  After we were done with the shaving cream and it was a total mess I gave Bailey the water hose and she got to work washing it off.  I think that was her favorite part because she also got to wash me off, too!  Here's how our adventure went:
Just barely getting our feet and hands in it.

Feels good!  Might as well have a seat.

Why not spread it on my legs?

Rub, rub, rub!

Don't put it in your mouth!

Starting to get messy!

Of course, Mommy had to join in the fun, too!

So, it's okay to jump in this stuff?

She asked me to put it in her hair.  I promise!

Big smile!

Check out the awesome hairdo!

She looks like a Dr. Seuss character!

And what's more fun than rolling around in shaving cream?



1 comment: