Monday, June 4, 2012

30 Day Challenge: Photograph Your Kids

I wanted some new ideas for photographs to take of Bailey, so I've been checking out photography blogs and posting to my pinterest boards.  I found one that I liked called 30 Day Challenge: Photograph Your Kids.  It's on one of my favorite photography blogs.  Of course, I've been taking multiple pictures per day and not going in order, but it's given me some good inspiration.  Check out my Photography board on Pinterest for more ideas.  Click on each picture to enlarge.
Playing Outside

Laughing
Sleeping
Tiny hands at work
Silhouette Shot


Shot from above
Favorite toy (trampoline/monkey)








You and your child
In the bathtub

In low lighting

Playing in the pool
Helping with a task

1 comment:

  1. yea!!! Keep it up! I tried that for May and lasted about half way then forgot...I'm going to try for June again! :) It's really fun!

    ReplyDelete