Monday, August 27, 2012

Water + Trampoline = Hours of Fun

I took these pictures about a week before I had to go back to school, while I was still enjoying the lazy days of summer.  One ridiculously hot day, Scott had a brilliant idea!  He rigged the hose to the top of our trampoline to create a waterfall.  This meant hours of fun running through the waterfall on the trampoline.


 As you can see Bailey just jumps in her diaper and actually now that this has become a regular occurrence, she jumps in the nude.  Who doesn't like cute baby butts, right?  This new, fabulously fun activity has become such a regular thing now that Scott changes into his swim shorts before heading out to jump with her. 

 Yesterday I asked Scott if he would bathe her after their water trampoline adventure and he asked me to just bring the soap outside.  So now we also have an outdoor shower.  Ha! 
 Of course I had to join in the fun! Scott actually managed to get some decent pictures of Bailey and me, too!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like great fun. We used to put the sprinkler under the trampoline. It kept the trampoline cool, and water pooled on it. Back then, we didn't have the frame up around it. This looks like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete