Monday, July 16, 2012

Friday Fun Day

 
My best friend, Ashley, came into town with her two boys this past weekend.  So, of course, that meant a play date for our kiddos with Jamie and Jess' kiddos, as well.  Jamie was brave kind enough to open her doors to our crew (pictured above).  Bailey loves these play dates because Jamie's house is way more exciting than ours!  Jamie let the kids make oobleck (sp?) in her kitchen, which is made of corn starch and water. 
Then it was off to Jen's beautiful, new house to swim in her pool.  Bailey has gotten so good at kicking and keeping her head above water.  She hasn't taken swim lessons yet, but she sure can dog paddle.  She has no fear when it comes to jumping into the pool and resurfacing (and holding her breath) on her own.  Of course, many times she sucks down water, but she's making progress. 

 After swimming it was back to Jamie's house!  Bailey loved this little car, which I think is awesome because I used to have one of these.  In fact, I must have played with it so much, because I remember it only having three wheels. 

 They had a blast in the bed of Jamie's truck.  Jamie and I had some fun adventures in that truck, but those stories are for another post on a different blog!  It's hard to believe she's had it since she was 16! It was pretty cool to see all the kids piled in the back.  Who knew it could be so much fun?

 Don't even have a clue what this pose is...maybe she had a question for me?
 Then, Jamie brought out the bubbles and nobody likes bubbles more than my sweet Bailey!
Needless to say, she did NOT want to leave Jamie's house that day.  AND she hadn't had a nap yet, so you can imagine the fit that was thrown when she got in the car.  I feel so blessed that Bailey gets to play with the children of these amazing mommies that I grew up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment